Monday, June 23, 2008

The General's Lavender Pooh Cones


I was suppose to meet Mark and Sue Pepe in May, but it didn't work out. Instead, I carved a pine cone stamp for their collection and sent some LTCs to the mini-meet. This one was super easy to make, so I made a bundle.





This card was for Autumn Whisper's Amy Brown swap. It's called The Lavender Butterfly. This ring was really wonderful, and I walked away with numerous gems for my collection.



This card (General Grevious) marks a turning point in my LTCing, I think. I actually used something on it other than paper and ink! I used watercolor pencils and watercolor crayons. It was quite a change for me, and I couldn't have done it without the help of 3 Blind Mice. If you have The General, then you got this one before I had the right kind of paper. The only difference is the blue at the bottom and the grey shadows.




Silly Ol' Bear uses the same stamp I used for Helium in Claudia and Alex's Periodic Table swap. I made 5 of these to trade with a few that weren't in the swap. I adore Classic Pooh, so I really like this card.







No comments: